Minden is the founder of Creative Wellness, which established to help busy people promote optimal health. She believes that people are more productive and creative when engaged in a lifestyle of wellness and mindfulness.
More than twenty years of professional experience in the health and wellness industry, as a licensed massage therapist, certified yoga teacher, Biofield Tuning Practioner, and board-certified holistic health coach and personal experience and education in dance and music has given Minden a deep understanding of the human mind, body, and spirit and how to live a healthy, balanced, and purposeful life.
Over the years, Minden's work as a wellness practitioner with tens of thousands of clients has offered her keen insight into the stresses that plague people and their need for support to make positive and sustainable lifestyle changes. The majority of people she has assisted are overworked, overstressed, experiencing low energy, dealing with weight issues, chronic illnesses and struggling to balance the many aspects of their lives. Assisting stressed out people in cultivating a happier, healthier, more productive and creative lifestyle is her mission.
Minden lives in Brookline, Massachusetts with her husband and their teenage son. She has an insatiable thirst for learning and living her authentic life. Minden is happiest when inspiring others to live fully, singing, playing the ukulele, dancing, doing yoga, reading, meditating and taking long walks in nature.
Education, Certifications & Memberships
• Licensed Massage Therapist, State of Massachusetts
• Massage Therapy Certification Program- Fingerlakes School of Massage
• Member of the AMTA-American Massage Therapy Association
• Certified Yoga Teacher, Kripalu Center of Yoga and Health
• Bachelor of Music, Berklee College of Music
• Health Coach Certification Program, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Board-Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
• Member of AADP- America Association of Drugless Practitioners
• Certified Biofield Tuning Practioner